LOW HUI HUI
ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR
(SUPREME COURT OF SINGAPORE)
Mr. Low Hui Hui (age: 66 years old) is one of the directors of CrossBorders LLC.
He graduated from the Singapore University with a LLB (Hons) in 1978.
He joined the Singapore Police Force as an Inspector in the same year and retired in 2002 as a Superintendent of Police.
During his stint in the Singapore Police Force, he was Head Investigation, the Commander of Tanglin and Central Police Divisions.
He started practising as a criminal lawyer after his retirement and is now a lawyer (senior category).
He attended courses at the:
- FBI Academy, USA
- Bramshill Police College, UK
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police College (RCMP), Canada
- National Police Agency, Tokyo, Japan
- Royal New Zealand Police Force, Auckland
- The ASEAN Senior Officer Course.
He was conferred the Public Administration medal PPA(G) and the Long Service and Good Conduct medal (PBS) by the President of Singapore.
His areas of practice are in criminal law and family violence namely:
- Money laundering/Retaining & Disposing stolen property
- Corruption offences
- Causing Death/Hurt by Rash/Negligent act (Accident cases)
- Rioting/Public Order offences
- Outrage of a woman modesty
- Road Traffic offences – Drink Driving, Inconsiderate Driving, Dangerous Driving etc
- Immigration offences
- Offences under the Foreign Manpower Act
- Drug offences
- Offences under the Moneylenders’ Act
- Offences under the Betting & Common Gaming Houses Act
- Protection from Harassment Act
- Offences under the Workplace Safety & Health Act
- Offences under the Women’s Charter – eg. Prostitution
- Personal Protection Orders & Divorce